- The leasing agent will schedule an appointment with you to sign the lease.
- All utility accounts must be transferred into the residents' name as of the date of possession.
- Security Deposit and first month's rent (prorated) are to be paid in cashier's check or money order before the keys are provided.
(DAILY RATE WILL BE CHARGED IF KEYS ARE DELIVERED PRIOR TO DATE ON LEASE/RENTAL AGREEMENT)
If you feel you are qualified for the property please follow these instructions:
- Your application will not be processed without the correct funds and all documentation attached.
- Fill out the application completely and legibly. Each person 18 years of age or older must submit an application. Emancipated minors must fill out an application. One person per application please.
- Include one check for $25.00 for each applicant. This includes married couples as well as singles. This fee is non-refundable! (Refundable only if application is not processed.)
- Reliable and legal documentation and telephone numbers are required to verify all income.
- If employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last year's W-2 and 2 (two) of your most recent pay stubs.
- If self-employed, you will need to submit a copy of your last 2 (two) years of income tax returns and documentation of the current year (i.e. P & L, receipts, etc.)
- A copy of a photo ID, e.g. Driver's License, Military ID, must be submitted.
If you have any questions, please feel free to call us at (410) 661-0909.
Thank you for your application.